Founder & CEO of Music Entrepreneur HQ David Andrew Wiebe says focusing on sharing about productivity has increased his performance.

Wiebe always has multiple projects on the go, but he recently decided to focus on a specific aspect of his expertise – productivity.

In a Music Entrepreneur HQ blog post published on April 17, 2023, he shared:
As I continue to work toward , I’ve come to accept that getting myself steeped in the subject would make a big difference. Sounds obvious, I know, but I do have a slight case of shiny object syndrome, something I know many artists can relate to.
So, what has Wiebe been up to? How has founding Productivity for Musicians been helping him get stuff done and avoid chasing shiny objects?

“About 80% of my day is taken up by client writing work,” shared Wiebe. “Of course, that hasn’t stopped me from blogging daily, podcasting weekly, or advancing my various book projects. It has been organized chaos at times, though, and I've been falling behind with Content Marketing Musician a little.”

Wiebe added that he’s been able to revise each of the course sales and order pages on Content Marketing Musician in the last week and that he now has plans of creating a Productivity Power Pack. More details to follow.

You can view each of the revised course pages here:

- Entrepreneurial Essentials for Musicians Masterclass
- Digital Marketing Essentials for Musicians
- The Code Breaker Course

Focus truly is the key to rapid advancement in the areas of life that matter most to you.
https://productivityformusicians.com/its-funny-how-productivity-for-musicians-forces-me-to-get-stuff-done-says-david-andrew-wiebe/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How accomplishing more in your music career will grow your fan base faster | Bandzoogle Blog

044 – Selfish Gains Quickly Erode