Eean Music



My name is Eean. I am an up and coming artist from Pittsburgh currently based in New York. My music consists of a unique mixture of hip-hop blended with soul and a touch of pop to create an uplifting vibe comprised of singing and rap. Making music is more like an art form to me. It's a place where I can open up and get things off my chest, or just let loose and vibe out, and help others cope with something they may be going through. I started playing piano at age 5 and played trumpet since the 4th grade, from there I self-taught myself at least 7 instruments including guitar. I have been grinding and creating music ever since.

Some of my biggest inspirations coming up have been Lil' Wayne, J.Cole, Wale, k-os, KOTA the Friend, Drake. I also find inspiration from bands such as The Lumineers, Creedance Clearwater Revival and The Beatles. and My debut single, "Bleed Red" was a smash hit recognizing that every individual on this planet is unique and regardless of our background, we all bleed red blood. My latest single "Weatherman" was crafted to put the listener in a place of self-reflection, helping them understand that the grass is not greener on the opposite side of the fence, but where you water it. To me, life is all about intention, and with that, there are aspects of our life that we can control a lot more than we ever thought. I know my music will help people realize that. I post music weekly on SoundCloud and Instagram. Follow me below to stay on top of my journey!

Links to my  social media
Instagram

SoundCloud 
Spotify
"Bleed Red"

"Weatherman" 
https://open.spotify.com/album/6v4fzdHPb28vlLUCNsjmHR?highlight=spotify:track:55Dcf3FV5YQT21zL7kUI5f
 

Support Your Music Matters:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How accomplishing more in your music career will grow your fan base faster | Bandzoogle Blog

✅ Productivity, Performance & Profits Blackbook